Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Meet My Mini-Me

Savannah & Mommy For those of you who have seen Austin Powers, you know what a mini-me is.  My daughter is my mini-me.  Yes, she looks more like her daddy but she is my shadow.  She follows me everywhere I go.  She doesn't want to be in a room that I am not in with her.  Today, I was attempting to clean house and she had to follow me everywhere saying, "Mommy, what you doin?".  I would tell her that I was dusting and not 2 minutes would go by and she would ask again.  If I ever leave the room without her knowing as soon as she realizes I am gone she proceeds to walk through the house saying, "Mommy, where are you?" until she finds me and then the cycle begins again, "Mommy, what you doin?"  I admit this is too cute and too sweet.  I love that she is so attached to me and just hope that as she gets older we maintain this bond that we share.

4 comments:

Melanie said...

Ahh the daily life of a stay at home mom. Kait is the same way and SO busy. I am enjoying every minute of it because I start my 2 semesters of student teaching in a year so I will not be able to be with her all of the time. I am holding on as long as I can....

Misty said...

Don't worry. You have plenty more "stuck like glue" time ahead. It's wonderful and crazy and goes too fast! (and I'm jealous that your baby talks so well!)

Brandi said...

So happy you joined the blog world. You sound very professional! LOL

She is so precious, believe me the "what cha doin" doesn't stop!

Anonymous said...

Actually in this picture she does look like her Momma! She certainly is a pretty as her Momma. My two beautiful babies.
I love you both bunches!