Sunday, August 10, 2008

Chocolate is soooo good!

Yummy!We went to Jason's Deli today with my mom, brother and his girlfriend.  Anyone that knows Savannah knows she is not the best eater(even though this does not appear to be the case).  However, we discovered today that she LOVES chocolate mousse, so nutritious I know!  She had to feed herself, of course, with a fork no doubt so we had mousse everywhere.  She was happy to cheese for the camera with chocolate all around her mouth.  She is a ham like her daddy!

Savannah eating chocolate mousse

Cheese...I mean chocolate!

3 comments:

Danielle said...

So cute! You know she is Reed's girlfriend?

Melanie said...

That is SO funny. Kait is the opposite...if we let her she would eat all day. I suppose both are a problem. She is SO CUTE!

Misty said...

Such a pretty girl! I just knew you'd find her favorite food soon. We should have guessed it would be chocolate!