Sunday, December 7, 2008

Savannah with Santa & Our Matching PJ's

So, we decided Friday night to take Savannah to see Santa Claus.  We opted out last year in fear that she would freak out.  I was concerned this year as well but Brian said we should at least give it a try.  We asked her before we left the house if she wanted to go see Santa and tell him what she wanted for Christmas.  She said yes and throughout dinner kept saying she was ready to go and see Santa and Merry Christmas.  Luckily, when we got to the mall there wasn't a long line but it was too long for Savannah.  She kept proclaiming, "It's my turn".  When it was finally our turn she bolted towards Santa, arms open wide, climbed into his lap and began talking to him like she had known him forever.  Santa actually had to motion for Brian and I to come closer because he couldn't understand what she was saying.  It was so cute and I was shocked that she did so well.  She is always surprising me.Savannah With Santa

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

My Mom and our friend Dee Dee started a tradition several years ago of buying identical Christmas pajamas every year.  We all wear them on Christmas Eve.  Of course when Savannah came along she had to be included.  It wasn't until this year however that she realized that we looked alike and thinks it is just too cool.  Thought I would share a picture.

Savannah & Mommy in Christmas PJ's (2)

1 comment:

Melanie said...

Kaitlyn will not even entertain the idea so y'all are doing good. But she will love on the 10 foot Coke polar bear in Atlanta. I swear...y'all are SO cute.